What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favorite herp?

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Hmmmmm... definitely Leopard Gecko. Reasons: Well, I have one... they're so humble, never bite, and they're so CUTE!!! And they're pretty big too...

colubrid snakes, but moslty the CA Mountain kingsnake (L.zonata). I have searched for over 2 years for one, without luck. I have found many a rubber boa, etc, but no zonata

Caiman Lizard a teid with an orange head and a green caiman-like body it looks like a freak of nature the first time you see it
A croc with a lizard head...odd

I just got two leopard geckos. They are the normal kind. DOn't know if they are male or female, but they are bueatiful. I bought them for 70 dollars. They were on sale =D. But as I scanned some website, I realized I could of bought a leopard gecko at 12 bucks plus shipping. I want to get a gartner snake, but I want a bueatiful snake. Maybe either bright green. Or red black ribbon snake. I'm having a hard time deciding. Maybe someone can help me.

i like the nigerian yellow uromastyx i recently bought one

mines would be a ball python , because i have one , there ool , the way they kill there prey is so cool and cuz they don't grow so big and don't bite .

Tegu lizard (black and white). I'll probably get one again someday when my kids are older.

Fire-bellied newts. 'cos they were the only herps I had until the recent additions of bullfrog tadpoles and baby bullfrogs.
smile.gif

I ahve 2 bull frogs who stay around my pond and lots of fence lizards that stay around the chicken coop.

I guess Id haveto say Boas they are so docile and gorgeous! Truely amazing animals!

Back