Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no! you lost regis again?!? darn... I sure hope you find him

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude Im gonna tell you the same thing I tell my 2 year old, if you are going to have them out you need to keep an eye on them. When you are done put them back you cant just leave them around like toys!
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/tounge.gif[/img]
    She does the same thing when playing with thier food the rats ugh I find them in my bed YUCK in cupboards you name it. I thought the cat took off once it was gone for a whole day aparently she shut it in a drawer.
    The snakes I dont let her play with unsupervised since she is only 2.
    I dont know what else to tell ya aside from good luck and I hope you find him quick.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    goldtrap, you should look after your snake more, you shouldn't leave it out. w/o you supervising it or it's gonna escape. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with finnish kid, i dont think you deserve to have a snake [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]
    Kevin Peterson
    Grosse Pointe, MI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah , i am an irressposible but nto as irresponsiblle as spectablis's pacus . hhhm , i hope he does'nt crap , i fed him a mouse before I lost him , he proabably just wanted to have soem space because the room in his tank is not much . I do deserev the snake and am a great owner , and he has a great home , i had to make alot of sacrifices just give him a good home and food and besides he , he'll turn up soon , if you think i am a bad owner you should see how tame this snake is onlky to me .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see this topic is kinda getting into a blame game stuff, so please be more aware of what is said. Please, GoldTrap, don't take personal attacks on people (Spec's Pacu?)

Just be careful of what is said. PS: Snakes and thier owners usually have a bond, never break it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (goldtrap2690 @ Mar. 14 2003,6:13)
    yah , i am an irressposible but nto as irresponsiblle as spectablis's pacus . hhhm , i hope he does'nt crap , i fed him a mouse before I lost him , he proabably just wanted to have soem space because the room in his tank is not much . I do deserev the snake and am a great owner , and he has a great home , i had to make alot of sacrifices just give him a good home and food and besides he , he'll turn up soon , if you think i am a bad owner you should see how tame this snake is onlky to me .[/QUOTE]
    oh, i'm irrisponsible, huh? hmmm.... keeping a 14 inch pacu in a 6 x 2 foot tank is irrisponsible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I agree with Zach, im sorry for snapping at you, but you've lost him how many times in the last 3 months? Like 4? About that? Don't "take your anger" out on spec either, what did he do? I know that he takes good, very good* care of his pacus, and a 125 gallon is perfect for his size. Anyways, I have lost my oldest snake once! Thats because the cloth that I keep over the tank to keep it warm (its really cool, it has snake patterns on it), it got stuck between the cage and the cover, so he pushed it up, but I did what I noted in a earlier post, and I caught him red handed (wait snakes don't have hands......) I caught him red mouthed* swallowing the pinky.
    The other snake has never gotten loose, nor have I ever seen him try. So we have a bond, they love me because I take really good care for them, and feed them, provide them with roomy terreriums at my expence, and I love them for the joy and happiness they bring me.
    So I, as a fellow snake owner, understand that you care for him, and provide his needs, but you have to put in that extra 10% and watch him when hes out of the cage.
    Kevin
    Kevin Peterson
    Grosse Pointe, MI

9. Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast