Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My youngest girl sin

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heat rocks can cook snakes. If you have one run your hand over it while its on. You will feel parts that are hotter than others, its not supposed to be like that, its a very common flaw in the design.
    The largest female of mine that I bought from a pet store for $20 because of her poor disposition was proof of that. She had nasty red scales where she was burnt. Theres no wonder she was meaner than all he!!. She would litterally smack her head into the cage trying to bite you as you walked by. She scared the heck outta my sis a few times and bit my daughter, who refused to listen when I told her not to put her hand in. Now FINALLY with her most recent shed the burns are completely gone, and she is the sweetest snake its amazing the difference in attitudes its like someone switched snakes when I wasnt lookin. But then again I think if I had burns here and there ranging from under my head to the tip of my tail and had no choice but to lie on them all day and night I'd be a bit pissy too.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As soon as I get batteries for my cam Ill post pics of her too. She is over 3' and has scarring all over one scar is 3" long on her side the poor thing. Who ever had her and dropped her off at the pet store took rotten care of her. I have a suspicions that the heat light was kept inside her cage unprotected and she climbed up on it I cant see any other possible excuse for her apearance... well I suppose it could have happened a ton of different ways but this is also a very common scenario.
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, very nice unknown! I love ballies, I might get one.
    Kevin Peterson
    Grosse Pointe, MI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12