What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crested gecko

DSC00049sm.jpg

One of my adults

Wow, what a beauty! how many adults do you have? Do they ever lay eggs? how many babies do you have? how often do they lay eggs? how do you grow them?

Alright Machete, I have decided that I have had enough of your bragging and am going to come and steal all of your herps.
smile.gif
j/k

It is so unfair that you have every friggin herp I have ever wanted. I think I am just going to find a nice quiet corner and curl up with my albino corn snake and cry
sad.gif

thanks everyone. I have 1.4 young adults. They started laying eggs for the first time last year. I might be selling these guys.
Pyro, cornsnakes are cool too.
wink.gif

Yes corn snakes are cool but they are also a dime a dozen and not as exotic as your collection. My only claim to fame right now is my 14 year old Tucson Banded Gecko, which I believe is a captive longevity record (at least I can't find record of any older.)

Cute lil bugger! Stop while your ahead, making alot of PFT'ers jealous! Imma post some snake pics of my own soon
smile.gif

-        
DSC00049sm.jpg

There's something about his smile that reminds me of the one I see on someones face when they're laughing at someone  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
. Looks like quite a character
smile.gif

Back