Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: steve erwin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has steve erwin gone to far wih carrying his baby around by an aligator im with jhon hension with that i am absoulty out raged as i watched in dis beliefe

anson nesbitt [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif[/img]

Mod edit due to phrase used

if kids were affected by video games we would all be running around in a darkened maze listening to repetitive music looking for fruit yelling yak, yak, yak, gobble, gobble, gobble, moo, moo ,moo.

Anson Nesbit 13
    N. Maryland- friend of monkeyman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That post you made went a little too far...
    First, Steve knows what hes doing, but i do have to admit, all the croc is going to see is 3 white chicken legs, but which one to eat? Also the baby was so young it wouldn't hold up his head, and then steve made him "walk" , kinda jolting the babys head...

But if i were you i would edit that part about sex... ya might get in trouble from a mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and thats Irwin...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi, yea, um, try to refrain from personal attacks towars other, even though they probably won't ever read this lol. Gotta respect everyone.
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's steve irwin and when he was holding his young daughter Bindi that was a very long time ago , i can't believe they just brought it up now . He was feeding his crocodiles fish or chicken while holding his baby , i thought it was a dool at first , makes me think that he could be the next michael jackson , but he knows what hes doing and would never put his daughter in danger but probably he did go to far . he was also holding the baby and trying to make her walk on the lawn by the crocodiles , that must be scary , probably he was trying to teach the crocodile that his daughter is crocodile food [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html312/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img] and that the chicken was just appetizers , lol , j/k

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This incident was not with his daughter Bindie. It's with his new baby.
    I have to support Steve on this one. I don't think there's another person alive that knows reptiles better than him. I'm sure he wouldn't do something that's unsave for his child. He knows that if he did something that did harm his child he'd have to live with himself.
    I've seen the video and it is a little scary looking.
    Would I let him do that with my baby? No but I think the media has made too much of this issue just like they do with everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Jan. 17 2004,15:57)]This incident was not with his daughter Bindie. It's with his new baby.
    I have to support Steve on this one. I don't think there's another person alive that knows reptiles better than him. I'm sure he wouldn't do something that's unsave for his child. He knows that if he did something that did harm his child he'd have to live with himself.
    I've seen the video and it is a little scary looking.
    Would I let him do that with my baby? No but I think the media has made too much of this issue just like they do with everything.
    I agree... stupid media are always looking to make someone look bad...

Goldtrap,
    Steve Irwin had a baby boy in december, and that couldn't have been bindi since she is gonna be in 1st grade this august. But you're right, he did hold bindi near an alligator to take a picture, but the media made a big deal out of it lol... said alligators are very dangerous, and they're not, they actually will turn the other way and swim away if you approach them, usually

Oh, and I don't believe he did it as a publicity stunt... he did it more to show the world his new baby boy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know alot of you guys in the US love Steve, but down here in Australia most of us are embarrassed by his ridiculous antics and the bizarre language that he speaks (definitely not typical of any other Australian I know). I really hope that you don't think he is a typical Australian guy- there probably isn't another one like him in the world. Some of the real Crocodile Hunters down here would put him to shame.

And regarding the crocodile incident- attention seeking stupidity. He got what he was looking for.

Sorry to upset any Steve lovers out there.

Sean.

What kind of a name is Bindi anyway?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast