What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess this snake also

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date
That's what it wants you to think..Not a cobra..or even an elapid (Viper or cobras) for that matter though it's venomous

Please.. someone? Zach? Come on you got to know it...
anyone?

Hydrodynastes Gigas aka False water cobra.

/Quensel

hehe
smile_m_32.gif

Here you go.
Lampropeltis%20getula.JPG

Some of you should get that just by looking at it for a sec.. but some....

Well, it's a Lampropeltis... could be Californian kingsnake, but the light banding seems a bit too narrow.

Nice try! Eastern Kingsnake, or, Eastern Chain Kingsnake, or, thunder and lightning snake, salt and pepper snake, just to name a few. Lampropeltis getula getula, and the one snake I have never owned.

Cool
smile.gif

I can never seem to keep track of the like 3 billion different lampies lol

I used to have a group of L. Sinaloe a few years back, but I grow bored too quickly and move on

Right now all I really want is a Rainbow or a green tree python
smile.gif

child.jpg

Small pic.. but you should get it.

Bug Was only too right lol.. I was going to go for a mexican Black king but even I couldn't tell it apart from all the other black snakes.. when I saw one at the SWHS display on Thursday I was convinced it was a racer.

Ozzy never said what this snake was, did he?
I was thinking it looked like a Taiwan Beauty snake.

nope

its definatly an asian ratsnake of some sort......copperheaded racer or maybe one of the beauty snakes.

Rattler

spotteds or childrens pythons? dont quite look like anthills or the other one but i could be wrong. the one to the left looks like one of my spotteds but with smaller "spots". no fair i was going to post a pic of mine
smile_n_32.gif
are those yours?

Rattler

CHildrens, not mine, wasn't aware they were anything but "typical"

well there is a theory going around that some of the spotted and childrens in US collections may be hybrids between the two. since Oz has been closed to exporting there animals for some time it is a valid theory. my 2 spotteds are noticably different and i bought them from the guy who produced them.

Rattler

Okay Ozzy I have had enough of you and your guessing games...........
smile_n_32.gif

If that is not a Tawain Beauty snake, what is it?
confused.gif

Joe

It's been so long I forgot.

Back