What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrarium/vivarium set-up?

• Thread starter oldcowboy
  • Start date
Hello all,
I have a 55 gal Hex tank. It is very tall. I used it for fresh water fish and I am now looking to change it over to a Terrarium/Vivarium. I was wondering if you could help me with ideas on how to make it all work. I would like to have a water fall, mister/fogger, and live frogs, dart frogs, anoles fish etc in it. I have read on the internet and WOW a lot to digest. So I ask you all. Where does one start and what sites can you give me to look at as well as advice you can give me about building my enclosure.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

i pmed u with a good site on vivariums

Yo, Hellz can you give me that site too? BTW anybody know any good sites for a desert and woodland terrarium?

You can do all that. but Dart Frogs won't Unfortunately. But it never hurts to dedicate a glass case to them. I plan to do it once I move to Bakersfield and get everything set up. Maybe next year
smile.gif

another really good site to check out is www.terra-et-mare.net.

great info on about anything you want. Vivariums, freshwater , saltwater setups, plants, insects,birds, zoos, ect.

also a really good staff and ask fester page.

thanx
f

Instead of PMing everyone, why don't you just post the link? Is it a secret or something?
smile_h_32.gif

Back