Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madagascar hissing cockroaches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    territories? lol what? They don't really have "territories" form what i've heard...

they are allowed in california, just dont let em loose [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Where and how much are you gettin four hissers for? Get them from a food supply place, much cheaper than from a pet place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ June 11 2004,11:16)]Sorry to hijack your thread...but

What are the restrictions in CA?

Also, how easily can you spot the territories the males make/ Anyway to make them more visisble(rather thna hiding in eggcrates all the time)?

Thanks!
    I know where you're coming from. I heard they were illegal as well. But I heard from a breeder that nope.. they aren't.
    If you ever get a lot of babies. Keep in contact with us herpers. We'll give them good homes...honest >;-D
    2.0 Burmese Python
    0.0.1 Sandfish
    2.4.1 Leopard Gecko
    1.1.13 Beardies
    0.2 Desert Tortoise Hatchlings
    -Wish list-
    Candoia SP.
    Frilled Dragon
    C.Quadricornis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ June 12 2004,3:00)]Where and how much are you gettin four hissers for? Get them from a food supply place, much cheaper than from a pet place
    I've been looking at a website called www.thehissingroach.com. I think 4 roaches is about 14 dollars. Do you know of any better places?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    20 bucks a dozen at Roaches of the World [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a pretty good deal based on some of the sites I've been on, but I don't know if I want 12 hissers. I found this place called snuggeybug.com (yes, I know it sounds gay) that has 6 roaches for 10 dollars. 2 males and 4 females. I think I'm gonna buy them there, but I need to wait until I get back from vacation. I don't want to leave them alone for two weeks right after I get them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12