What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Igg help!

i have 2 iggs, there names are Freddy and Lizzy
biggrin.gif

freddy is so aggressive, if u put my hand in the tank, #### start whipping his tail and running round like theres no tommorow...
lizzy is cool, calm, and collective, she doesnt reall do anything but watch me whil she hangss upside down on a plastic branch.
does anyone know how to train them?
i tryed putting lizzy on a leash once, but she got out and ran into a heater, but eventually came out because it was to hot to bear.
plz hlp, idk a thing about training, i just know how to care for em,
Thanks in advanced,
Hellz
ps ill post pics of em once i recharge my camera batts
smile_m_32.gif

Yes, you can train them. The best first step is to seal yourself in an iguanproof room and let them run loose while you sit in with them. After a week or two of this your want to start hanging onto them and enduring the tail whipping, while you hold one in one hand use your other hand to gently rub the scails around their head. You should do this for a while each day and eventually they will calm down. Once you have a clamer animal useing things like a leash is much easier and if they do wander off you can easilly retrive them. Also, once they feel safe in your hands you can try hand feeding them which is a lot of fun
smile.gif

igg proof room...
i have none in my house -_-
is there any other way to train them?
Hellz

Back