Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snake question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a ball python myself that I've had for 2 years now and what Ive been using for a water dish is a ceramic plant base that is smooth on the inside so eat's easier to clean. I have a rather big one too because they aren't very deep so it takes up a good bit of space in there for him to soak in if he wants to, but it's still deep enough to hold a good bit of water. It's low enough to the floor in there that their is no way he's going to knock it over. Some of it might spill out a little but he has never knocked it over. By the way, those plant bases make great hidespots for them too if you knock a hole in the sides and turn them upside down.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know they make dishes for big clumsy animals that are wider at the base and just flat out heavy for like Rots, St.Bernards (sp?), Snakes (?)

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. I also helped a friend make a drop in bowl/bath tub that sat lower than floor level so the snake moves across or drops in but no knock over.

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know in China they eat snake. I wonder what it would taste like? I heard the soup is pretty good (according to my aunt).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    generally fairly bland(tastes like chicken [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ) not to bad, granted ive only had rattlesnake but i wouldnt think there is a huge variation.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12