What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H. maculata

• Thread starter machete
  • Start date
IMG_0380.jpg

do you own a small zoo somewhere cause you seem to have quite the collection of fish and other animals

nice shot by the way

HAHA! No, the 600 gallon takes up one room pretty much, the tarantulas, plants, and a few other odds and ends take up another room. I am lucky to have a large house, so my wife leaves me to my hobbys.
I dont go to bars, or go out with the "boys". So me and my wife have an understanding.

So cute and fuzzy...it's like he is saying, "Pick me up and give me a hug, Daddy!"

>;-D

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Feb. 18 2005,1:17)]So cute and fuzzy...it's like he is saying, "Pick me up and give me a hug, Daddy!"

>;-D

Cheers,

Joe
you got it wrong, he just wants me to floss his teeth.

That is so cool! Hey is it true that if you drop a tarantula it's abdomon explodes right?but I heard that if you hurry you can glue it back together! I've heard a few people say this already and they weren't kidding.Is it true?*Niki*

I think duct tape works better!
smile_m_32.gif

heh, i see you are on waterwolves as well! Don't you just hate skips quote of the day
smile_m_32.gif
I cant believe clay is getting married
smile_k_ani_32.gif

what camera do you use?

Hey, I only just now noticed this post. Nice T!

I'm keeping slings of b. albopilosum, g. aureostriata, lasiodora parahybana and cyclosternum fasciatum. They're growing quickly enough, but it'll still be a while before they're that size. The bright side is that i can keep them in baby food jars :b

Are you on arachnoboards?

Peter

nice maculata. i used to own all kinds of arachnids, mostly old world. i have a few species of pokies, haplopelma, hysterocrates, many aphonopelma and brachypelma, and a bunch of other T's. i also had a breeding pair of scolopendra subspinipes, a huge scolopendra gigantea and various amblypygids. now all i have are a few rare aphonopelma, a cobalt and a C. fimbriatus. im looking to get rid of most of my tarantulas, so if anyones interrested, PM me. oh, i have a pair of vinegaroons too...male and female. theyve bred very well. gettin rid of them as a pair as well.

very nice threat posture!!! nice to see other invert peeps around. do keep any other species?
here is a pic of my large P. cambridgei female (6 in+)

pics%20091%20copy.jpg

and if you haven't already check out:
arachnopets

here is my list o' T's:  
1. Butter - A. versicolor  

2. Margarine – A. versicolor  

3. A. versicolor – freebie

4. Syrup - A. avic

5. Hammock – A. avic.

6. Maple – A. avic

7. Milk - P. irminia

8. Cookies – P. irminia

9. Q-tip – B. smithi

10. H. maculata

11. Snickers – A. seemanni

12. Jenneviev – G. rosea

13. P. regalis –

14. OBT- p. murinus

15. P. Formosa

16. P. nigricolor

17. P. cambridgei

18. A. avic

19. A. versicolor

20. P. ornata

21. P. fasciata

22. A. metallica

23. P. cambridgei

24. P. regalis

25. A. sp. ?braunshauseni? – perhaps hybrid

26. Stromatopelma calceatum

27. A. huriana

28. P. rufilata

29. B. smithi-1 (cheech)

30. B.smithi-2 (chong)

31. H. maculata

32. H. schmiti 2 in

33. P. rufilata .5

[b said:
Quote[/b] (uphill_battle @ Mar. 13 2005,7:38)]im looking to get rid of most of my tarantulas, so if anyones interrested, PM me. oh, i have a pair of vinegaroons too...male and female. theyve bred very well. gettin rid of them as a pair as well.
awhhhh man, the only type of critter im not allowed to have. Darla hates "bugs", sugar gliders and pythons being kept in the bedroom dont bug her, chins and degus in the living room, ducks and geese outside not a problem. the mer mention of getting a spider and WHAM!! i get a shot upside the head. oh well, maybe a few years of convincing left.

lol! thats too bad. they are fascinating creatures. the vinegaroons are especialy cool. if i knew how to post pics here, i would post pics of my inverts. oh well.

Back