What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow my dragons hatched

Ok i have been really busy lately running baby bearded dragons up out of there incubator and into the tank. so far i got 6 but theres a 7th one that has its head poking out of the egg. i have a batch of 11 eggs so theres 4 more that i am waiting for them to pop though. some even hatched on friday .HEre is some pictures.

THe parents

april005.jpg

the new hatchings

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

a baby hissing at me after coming out of an egg

IMG_0273.jpg

Man, I have got to have that mean one. How much?

yeah well there not that mean but when they are young especially at a day old they arnt really sure of anything. THey are lost and dont know where they are and especially who i am so usually they will be aggressive when there young for defense.

That is cool.
I never saw any of the Leopard Geckos I had hatch out of the eggs, and I bred them for 3 years. I would check on the eggs every other day when it was getting close for them to hatch.
Every time, they were out and about. None in the process of hatching like you got a shot of.

they are so cute! in kind of a creepy little way... But still adorable!

Congratulations Brandon, you're a father! Start passing out cigars!

lol yeah they are doing great as of right now i have 8 out of 11 in a batch of the first eggs. they others are coming.

Sooooo cute - congrats!! Beardies are my favorite lizards! How are they doing?

Carnivorkid how do you incubate your eggs? I have a pair of ball pythons that I normaly let the mother sit on and incubate but I can't keep the conditions right and the eggs never make it. I have gotten close once, but still no cigar. I plant to take the next batch and incubate them myself. Any info would be great. Thanks

Aww very cute! I never liked beardies until I meet one up close once. They are such friendly animals. And yes I know the 'baby feeling'. I got my Crested Gecko as a hatchling and he was one mean sucker until a few months of growing. They just don't understand.

And yes I would also like to know, how do you incubate?

outstanding, wish i had seen the reptile forum sooner

Back