User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to do a setup and have money :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds very logical
    I waqs thinking on the flip side I could do a 10 gallon with some shrooms and zoas with a cuc.
    For me when I put a low amount of money into something get success then buy it much bigger like freshwater I have a thriving 10 gallon thats planted with vigorous plants I feel confident that I could do a 100 gallon or 55 without fuss. I am just thinking of a way to put minimal amounts of money get some success even just keeping some shrooms and zoas with a CUC in a 10 gallon(have to have the CUC) Spend like $150 or so (like that will happen) then buy a 30 gallon then all the more expensive things like lighting,LR,skimmer and the other misc expenses. I dunno I may not have the courage to put in the money

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remind me not to hire you to install any hardwood floors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I think I will never do a trde job ever.
    I'm not trying to be a retarded cheapo I'm just overly carefully person.
    My job of choice would be a CAD drafter or something with modeling those are my top jobs ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jm -

Nothing wrong with planning it out and being frugal about what you're going to spend money on. Smaller tanks are more difficult than larger ones, if you think you're going to upgrade to a 30g you might as well just start with it. In the long run you'll save money (and time spent fiddling) and it'll be easier to take care of.

2 clowns in a 10g tank is not lightly stocked by the way, that's about the most you'd want to put in a tank that size, so it's really heavily stocked Part of the reason why larger tanks are easier, you have more margin for error.

If you like drafting and 3D modeling you should consider engineering, it pays better and it's more rewarding! Here's a link to my ongoing project, it's my fushion of reef keeping and engineering

http://dinardiengineering.com/blog/?cat=3&paged=2
    (a couple of pages there so far... or you can browse by month)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done electronics I went kinda far but (the trying/idea)coding just makes me cry,
    I did some soldering,circuit board based things,some tesla coil HV stuff but in the end I enjoyed CPs more.
    I am more into art like I am not into "drafting" for say but it involves modeling that I'm getting good at I'm using Maya it is pretty darn fun on and off. I have projects I don't bother showing anyone anything until I get better since 6 months of learning(on and off) and I still have not gotten a project since I'm still learning this learning curve software. I know Rigging for characters,Poly & Nurb modeling(not subdivs though there weird),learning slowly about Shaders in a network but in general I know shaders,dynamics I have a grasp on and there is just tons to learn I mean tons every tool has settings and every setting has a meaning. If there was a studio near by I'd be there but I'm out in the goonies. On the marine tank I'm just pondering my dad is going to buy a generator soon I'm thinking and thinking maybe I could convert my 55 into a marine since LR may be more and lighting but otherwise a remora skimemr costs the same along with many other equipment. Ya I'd blow $500 or so since I can get LR for $3.50 a pound or so thats why it is less but it would be stable and I'd have fun if I get a job $500 won't sound as much.,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12