User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: shrimp will it clean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am concidering adding a "sexy anemone shrimp" to my arsinal of cleaning ladys in my nano reef will it do a good job cleaning or should i stick to the blood reds?
    if kids were affected by video games we would all be running around in a darkened maze listening to repetitive music looking for fruit yelling yak, yak, yak, gobble, gobble, gobble, moo, moo ,moo.

Anson Nesbit 13
    N. Maryland- friend of monkeyman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not an expert on them, but I do know they like to be kept in groups, and that they are not a cleaner shrimp, they are carnivorous by nature (this can meat they eat copepods and what not, and does NOT mean they will hunt your livestock, they are considered peaceful.) the few places I have read about reccomend feeding them, so I think they would be more of a load on your system than a benefit, but if you like them, I see no reason not to get one just because, as long as it fits your stocking profile in the tank.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey