What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 16gallon sphere reef

Hey guys, I just recently joined the fourms, and i'm really loveing it! I must say you guys are really a great crowd, and thanx to the kind people who are sending me some seeds for sase to start my collection!  Regardless here in my 16 Gallon reef tank sphere ENJOY!... www.jcreef.bravehost.com The tank has been up and runing for over 2 years, almost three now and is one of my many reef aquariums!
smile.gif

-Juan-Carlos
Miami Florida
jcreef@bellsouth.net

Like I said in our PM, I love that tank. I can not believe that you would have taken that 1 hour to get it to a show. Keep us updated.

Thanx Buddy... Yep it wasnt easy!! An hour to and an hour back, on my lap lol! It was well worth it; on top of it being a fun experience I one second place in my category, and Exhibitors choice from all the tanks in the show... I was very honored!

-Juan-Carlos
Miami, Florida
jcreef@bellsouth.net

Unfortunately, the pc I am using gave me an error message: Error 404. File not found. Would loved to have seen some more salt.

Hey guys, try this... Copy and paste this link in your browser: www.jcreef.bravehost.com  It should work, for some reason the link dosent work
smile_h_32.gif
....   Pondboy buddy I hope your feeling better buddy! were all praying for you!

-Juan-Carlos

Nice tank Juan!Does it take alot of upkeep?

Jerry

Like any reef tank it requires dedication and frequent maintnence, but I dont find it to be all that hard
smile_m_32.gif

-Juan-Carlos

Wow, that is one of the best tanks I have ever seen. Have you ever been to Nano Reef.Com? It's an awesome site, you would definately get some credit for that tank.

fabulous. you might want to kalk that aiptasia, though.

auctually you need to

ha ha, not an aip, its some wierd anemone related to rock anemones dont know the latin name, but I love it it has really neat flat tentacles. Killed plenty of aips and majnos in my days;)

-Jc

Hay Hellz here,
Awsome Man!!!
ill post a pic here if anyone cant c tha link
230s1edit-med.jpg

Hellz

Juan-Carlos,

I haven't been able to see this topic and a few others for several months and actually thought all this had been removed! we got it squared away and I see this? GORGEOUS man! I LOVE THAT, I am going to post a link later tonight on www.MAAST.org (Marine Aquarium Association of South Texas)

I love it!

Back