What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anemonies

Hey i love fish and corals, and algue and all!!!!, IMO a rock anemone is so agrsive and have a powerfull toxin, LTA and BTA are less agresive and less toxic = ), sure acondylactys is a bad idea, they move a lot and they are not good anemones, so agresive and toxic too, i dont like have anemones, they move and atack other that are closer, sure not always a anemone htat have a year and dont hunt a prey, lost the powerfull toxin, i know a friend, he have 3 carpet anemones w corals all touching and all, look so crazy!!!!!!, each reef is diferent, im not sure if u say someting abouth but... ¿what light u have?, and ¿u have a skimmer?, sorry if i talk so much but i lñove talñk abouth fis ; ), anyting u need or anyone need just tell me i will help us, have a nice day : ).

Do anemonies ever eat the other fish swimming around in the tank? Also if you get a clownfish too, does it usually form that symbiosis thing where it lives with the anemonie and things like that?

Back