What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see your tanks...

I thought it would be interesting to see what some the tanks on here would look like considering there are a lot of people with green thumbs here... so lets see your tanks whether its completely bare or fully aquascaped lets see them... all comments welcome...

I'll start off with my main 200G show tank:
4814899834_4b57867bbc.jpg

ill add my 26 bow front later, but its nothing to compare to yours, wowee !
very nice thanks for sharing this. what's the fish there , can you get a better shot of it.

Well, I wouldn't call it aquascaped per se...but it works...

IMG_1869_2.jpg

Good to see some of the other members tanks here... and in all honesty as long as you fish are happy doesn't matter how the aquascaping looks imo...

Any way as requested, here is a large version of the same picture above, oh and the fish you that you can see clearly on the left hand side of the pic is a of my 10" Fahaka Puffer T.Lineus

4814899834_4b57867bbc_b.jpg

love those they remind me of , a small submarine , nice tank !:0o::0o::0o:

^Thanks, and i have to agree that they do look a little like a submarine, except don't let those "cute" looks fool you since as you probably know puffers, especially fahaka's are an extremely vicious fish, although with their personalities who can resist keeping a puffer...... now i'm just waiting till it gets to its full size of 18"+ then it should be a real laugh watching her swim around...

Picture001-25.jpg

Jim, I wonder if any fry would survive that tank ;)

Haha - if they did, they'd have plenty of five-star veggies to munch on.
~Joe

Perhaps an anabantoid. That was more of an ironic joke because I have no tropical fish... and yet I am a "tropical fish enthusiast" with a fishtank, full of non-fish.

Every several years I change my tanks out between lizard and fish. Right now I have lizards in both my tanks.
Last time I had fish was back in 2005. Getting the itch for fish again....

Here are 2 of my tanks when I did have them set up for fish.

29 Gallon:
29.jpg

40 Gallon:
40.jpg

Here's a better pic of a tank I recently had (this 15 gallon became the 30 when I moved home)

A nice batch of thread algae growing as well :D

IMG_1823.jpg

No Discus....

Jim I wonder how a Betta (or killies) would like your bog tank? I bet they'd love it!

For a little while... until the snow flies!

Haha, true...does it freeze over the winter?

LOL! I'm in Buffalo....

Don't laugh :D
It looks a mess but the fish, shrimp and snails are very happy.

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6778.jpg

Back