User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the plants are looking swell!
    btw how's the big mouth bulb i gave u? my own separation didn't work, lol
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Drosera definitely would benefit from a little extra light. The giant D. binata var. dichotoma for instance should not be drooping over as it is and will remain very strong and erect when in good light.

The plants do look very healthy though and certainly are not suffering from lack of light- in my opinion they will just look a little nicer if the light levels were a little higher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new at VFTs and CPs too! And yes, I've killed many VFTs and sarracenias before. Your plants look very, very nice. Very healthy too! I don't think I could've gotten sundew seeds to germinate even if I tried. Your D. intermedia would probably be catching flies on its own in no time! Niice... =]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I don't think I could've gotten sundew seeds to germinate even if I tried.
    Naw, don't put yourself down like that! You'd be suprised at how easy it is to get sundew seeds to germinate.

Welcome to the forums, by the way [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Gemini528 @ Oct. 30 2005,2:12)]I'm new at VFTs and CPs too! And yes, I've killed many VFTs and sarracenias before. Your plants look very, very nice. Very healthy too! I don't think I could've gotten sundew seeds to germinate even if I tried. Your D. intermedia would probably be catching flies on its own in no time! Niice... =]
    I could help you out with starter sundews. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12