What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free seeds, perhaps?

I was wondering if anyone had any Drosera seeds they might want to give away?

It's generally a bad idea to ask for seed, unless it's a trade. Check the trading post frequently, you are bound to see a giveaway once in a while. Just wait 24hours and already someone wants to get rid....I mean give away their D.capensis seeds.
smile_n_32.gif

Well, I WAS kinda hoping for someone to give me any seeds that they wanted to get rid of.

When I have Drosera seeds that I don't wish to germinate, I give them away to the ICPS Seedbank. You should try your search there.

-Homer

I have like 20 centrifuge tubes of mainly sundew seeds in the fridge. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

We do prefer that anyone who is looking for seed to use the Trade Forum. We have very generous members here who often offer free seeds when they have them available. Check out the Trade Forum and see what might be offered. If there is nothing right now, there will be an offer eventually.

Ok, I'll post somethin in the trade section. (but then again, I already got someone who is offering seeds.)

Back