Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Byblis liniflora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they sprout, make sure to feed them. They will grow faster. I have two byblis seedlings, one germinated on October 19 and the other germinated on October 21. I feed the older one things like mini moths or mosquitos. I didn't feed the younger one. Fast forward to one month later and the older one is 3x taller and has 11 leaves and the younger only has about 6 or 7 leaves and....My two D.burmannii or diesiana seedlings are so slow [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img] Also, how can I tell when my byblis is about to make a flower stalk and can the flower stalk also digest insects?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the best soil mix for Byblis? I've heard that a sandy mix is best, but I've also read somewhere on these forums (perhaps it was from Chloroplast) that a mix of peat/perlite/LFS is good too.

I recently bought some horticultural sand from Home Depot. Would this be ok for my Byblis seeds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found a mix of sandeaterlite is best, although I haven't tried using LFS. Using perlite seems to get better results than not using it for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's it, I'm bumping pinguiculaman's germination technique.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12