Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Input Needed

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Ok everyone, has anyone grown these dews and if so can you give me alittle input on them as per say growing methods, how long to germinate, just your over all experiance with them, i got seeds of these dews comming in and was just wondering.
    Thanks!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend you read this thread here. It discusses some tips on germinating tuberous seed. FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Pyro @ Dec. 07 2005,12:44)]FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.
    This is a prime example of an optimist. Keep those fingers crossed pyro.
    "You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public" -Scott Adams-

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Pyro @ Dec. 07 2005,12:44)]I would recommend you read this thread here. It discusses some tips on germinating tuberous seed. FWIW I got zero germination on fresh ramellosa seed but I still have the pot sitting around 3 years later.
    Thanks Pyro, I was told by someone else it could take yrs for Ramellosa to germinate as well was just wondering if others have waited that long as well.. Guess i will have to make a special pot and place to keep it for the next few yrs. and keep my fingers crossed.. I hope yours grows for you very soon.. Keep us posted on that..
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com