User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Drosera rotundifolia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, a bit blurry. This is using a 10x macro lens with a +4 closeup lens. The focal point is tiny, and these seedlings even tinier. The bottom of the lens is actually resting on the peat, while I'm taking the pictures.

I plan to keep updating this thread as they grow.

Edit. Got a better one, and with a dime for size comparison.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep up the good work. Last year at this time I started D. anglica, rotundifolia and intermedia from seed. I used tiny bits of freeze dried blood worm once the plants had large enough leaves. It helped.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New picture taken today.

\"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Awsome pics of the tiny babies and "CONGRATS" on the germination.. Those are my fav dews..
    Looky how cute they are... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharring Gawd_oOo. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am starting to think I shouldn't have put down all of the seed I received. I am going to have way way to many. I plan to try establishing a wild population in my yard, I have an area that is LFS growing on a peat base, it even rises and lowers based on the water level of the lake I am on. They are native to my area, closest documented population is within 5 miles. The seed is from 1 state away. I don't think that should be an issue. But until it is warm enough to move them out there they had better not get much bigger...
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Gawd_oOo @ Jan. 09 2006,5:51)] I plan to try establishing a wild population in my yard
    Who wouldn't? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

In spring I wanna try growing a couple of these guys in my yard, since I too live in their natural range.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage