OK guys I got a question, because I made a very weird observation today.
I know distilled water is the best to use, but I couldnt get it so I used all sorts of waters untill I came to fluoridated baby water and it literally worked wonders... my droserae were never dewier.
Now today I finally found distilled water, so I decided hey why not use it?
I did... and the plants looks like they are in a desert or something... they just dried up before my eyes! no dew and they look dry... is it just a shock or something. I know it happens with animals and humans (humans go into shock when they lived in trash all their lives and come to a clean environment).
So is it just a shock of purity or should I go back to fluoridated... its a bit costly, but works like magic!