On 12/19/2005, I cut a D. binata (T-form) flower stalk into 1-inch segments, and floated those segments in distilled water. *I covered the container (one of those clear plastic cubes CPs come in at Lowe's), and placed it under bright fluorescent lights.
Here is one of the segments, as of 2/12/2006:
(For scale, bear in mind the stalk segment is 1" long.)
The segments have been placed in 1.5"x1.5" cells packed with peat, and will explode in new growth, if prior experience is an indicator.
Within another couple months, they will be ready to ship.
(I have also used this procedure with D. binata (multifida extrema)).
I plan to try in with non-binata-complex sundews, and see what success I get.