Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Seeds...Seeds!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Hilla, i and a friend got some seeds, they all are from droseras (sphatulata, adelae and capensis), but they are the entyre flower, what should i do?, in what substrate put them?, i got a pot with peat from a small madagascarensis that die....i dont put out the pot cuz i wuz tinking it wuz going to live again...but i tink no...but well is was abouth a 1mm long... and it disapear, shold i use that pot?. i waiting for ya answers. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to sundew forum...
    Alexis Vallance, U.K.
    Plant gallery
    Grow list

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D. madagascariensis tends to come back from the roots. When a germination attempt seems to be taking too long I don't toss anything. Instead, I will put another plant or seeds of a totally different genus in there. For instance, when my D. dielsiana was taking longer than I anticipated to germinate, I gave up on them and sowed U. bisquamata. A week later, the dielsiana started germinating and so did the bisquamata. At least I could tell what was what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh!!!, how much time will they take to come back?, hey should i take the ones are underwater out of water now? (i post this in terraium forums), so any well ¿rinsed? (¿enjuagado? -spanish word-), well rinsed-flushed-submersed in water various times peat will work for germinate seed?.