What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds...Seeds!!!!!!!

Hilla, i and a friend got some seeds, they all are from droseras (sphatulata, adelae and capensis), but they are the entyre flower, what should i do?, in what substrate put them?, i got a pot with peat from a small madagascarensis that die....i dont put out the pot cuz i wuz tinking it wuz going to live again...but i tink no...but well is was abouth a 1mm long... and it disapear, shold i use that pot?. i waiting for ya answers.
smile_m_32.gif

D. madagascariensis tends to come back from the roots. When a germination attempt seems to be taking too long I don't toss anything. Instead, I will put another plant or seeds of a totally different genus in there. For instance, when my D. dielsiana was taking longer than I anticipated to germinate, I gave up on them and sowed U. bisquamata. A week later, the dielsiana started germinating and so did the bisquamata. At least I could tell what was what.

Oh!!!, how much time will they take to come back?, hey should i take the ones are underwater out of water now? (i post this in terraium forums), so any well ¿rinsed? (¿enjuagado? -spanish word-), well rinsed-flushed-submersed in water various times peat will work for germinate seed?.

Back