User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Some sundew pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D.burmannii. Look at those large dew drops!

Different view of D.burmannii

D.adelae flowers.

D.adelae.
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very healthy looking Drosera. It always astounds me how quickly the burmannii tentacles can move-a great plant.

Cheers,

Greg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree. beautiful looking! my Adaele died off and plantlets came up. they are growing super fast and are reddening up! one i have is still producing leaves but now they have a orangish tint on them. could it be a misplaced 'Red' form?? i sure do hope so! i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
    good growing
    alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (glider14 @ May 03 2006,6:28)]i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
    good growing
    alex
    I have gone through this also. My collection would be much larger if my parents would allow it.
    dewy
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all you young growers with great parents, that is a smart move on their part since you never know who is lurking about ! I would suggest joining the International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) if you haven't done so yet. The seedbank is stocked pretty well and you can get packs rather reasonably. http://www.carnivorousplants.org/ It's so much a year to be a member but the quarterly magazine and seedbank are worth it, especially for guys in your position.

Do some extra dishes and mow the grass etc... then hit up the folks for some cash !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Hey all you young growers with great parents, that is a smart move on their part since you never know who is lurking about ! I would suggest joining the International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) if you haven't done so yet. The seedbank is stocked pretty well and you can get packs rather reasonably. http://www.carnivorousplants.org/ It's so much a year to be a member but the quarterly magazine and seedbank are worth it, especially for guys in your position.

Do some extra dishes and mow the grass etc... then hit up the folks for some cash !
    AHHHH I FORGOT ABOUNT THAT!!!! thanks!
    Quote[/b] ]
    Quote[/b] (glider14 @ May 03 2006,6:28)]i want a Burmannii sooooo badly but my mom says i cant give out my address(for seeds or plants) so i can only order them online
    good growing
    alex
    I have gone through this also. My collection would be much larger if my parents would allow it.
    dewy
    well its natural i guess...being a 15 year old CP enthuthiest anit easy my parents are considering SASE if it is sent to their work so i might have somthing! the ICPS sounds a lot better though because of the variety of seeds you can get.
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer