What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new crown for my lone liniflora seedling?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Within minutes after putting the seeds in the 10% bleach solution, I saw streams of the pigment emanating. I had them in the solution for ~45 minutes and then I decanted the water and replaced it with new water. Since I could still smell the bleach, I left the centrifuge tubes open for evaporation. I also noticed that the seeds turned white, from the bleach. That alarmed me. I had them soaking in water for another couple days and then sowed them. Half went into the container I used for last batch and half went into an enclosed pipette container. We'll see what happens.

Another observation: The original crown on a seedling that has been comatose for the past 2 months, is all white and apparently dead. But strangely, it seems that another crown has replaced it. It is light green, but no leaves are as yet opened. Ever see that before?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Another observation: The original crown on a seedling that has been comatose for the past 2 months, is all white and apparently dead. But strangely, it seems that another crown has replaced it. It is light green, but no leaves are as yet opened. Ever see that before?
returning from roots?
Alex

Back