User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: D. aliciae

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my mom called me the other day and said she saw a plant that looked like some of the ones that i have at the local farmers market, and asked me if i wanted her to grab it for me, i figured it might be interesting to see what it is so i said yeah,

turns out its a rather sickly-looking Aliciae. i;ve had it for a week now or so, and cant get it to perk up. do any of you have an idea what might be wrong with it? it was very, very wet when i got it, and now i keeep it about 2 1/2 inches under my flourescents.

if i were ruler of the world, anyone who defined a nepenthene as a "companion plant" to orchids would be fired from a cannon atop mt. kinabalu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it needs a bit more light and time to grow. Be patient, I've killed more plants with good intentions than the right conditions and neglect. Just keep it watered and in a month it will look brand new.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO D. aliciae doesn't like alot of water as it is vey susceptible to a fungus that will make it rot. I would just keep the soil moist right now, and see if it perks up. Also, how long have you had it and what conditions are you giving it?
    dewy
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"