Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: growing binata complex.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol will have to try tap water..............thanks to the neighbor kids i have 5 pots of unidentified binata complex dews. glad the pings were easy to tell apart
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SHouldn't be too difficult to tell them apart or at least get half way there. The extrema and dichotoma "small red" should be obviously different than the dichotoma "giant" and 'Martson Dragon'. Telling apart the extrema and the dicho "small red" is a little more difficult but not much. The prior is more robust in stature with broader petioles, it also colours a bit deeper than the latter. Telling apart the dicho "giant" from the 'Dragon' is nearly impossible. The 'Dragon' should point more than the "giant" and the "giant" should get larger but that is dependent on pot size. Truth be told I am not fully convinced that the plants circulating as 'Martson Dragon' are the real thing as plants that I have had for 5 years look just like my dicho "giant". I'd really love to get a 'Dragon' that can be traced 100% back to Slack for comparison...
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's funny you mention that, Travis, out of all the D.binata complex plants I have, the Dragon and dichotoma "giant" are the ones I can't distinguish between, tho in general, the one that is supposedly "Marston Dragon" does tend to have "wigglier" arms, and is just a wee bit taller overall than the suspected "Dragon"
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12