Well I moved the original Paredoxa [Edit: actually spelled, Drosera paradoxa] in from the GH when I started to rebuild the GH. I didn;t want to burn it up on the benches I had outside. That is also when I moved in the falconari. Pyro sent me 3 more clones of Paradoxa [Edit: actually spelled, Drosera paradoxa] and those I can see being in transplant shock. Maybe the large one Clint sent me too, but it has been in its current location for a while so I chalked that up to flower production. So what I am going to do tomorrow is Foil 3 of the sides and the bottom like Pyro sudjested. I will seal up the filter hol in the hood to trap in some more heat. I will also lower the water level and just keep the media moist. Since at the momment the 3 inch posts are sitting in water up to about half the depth of the pot. I will cut the flower stalks off all the paradoxas [Edit: actually spelled, Drosera paradoxa] to allow them to settle in before I go for seed. I will take before and after pictures of the tank tomorrow. Thanks everyone.