Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of various plants.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want the name just quote the picture so I know the picture you talking about and I can get it for you.

For the longest time I had 2 of these guys. They kept growing a little then seemed t go dorment. Grow a little then go dorment. Then this guy finaly took off. I think the other guy died, but this one is flowering. Are they self firtile? Do I need to do anything to polinate?

I didn't know if I ws going to be able to grow these pygmy's. They are my first and seem to be doing great.

JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the plants from above.

A bunch of Adeleas. And they seem to be doing better not sitting in water. The tray got a hole in it so the water drains out. I haven't had this much dew on them in a while.

JB

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome plants dude! The D. regia rocks!

[Edit: Your post has been edited to improve its value as an archive and to help others understand more precisely which plants you are writing about. You can read more about the details of writing plant names at Plant Names Thread.]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice King Sundew!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE D. regia! I think you might be the current title holder for the biggest D. regia in cultivation .

Where did you get those black water trays from? I could use some like that!

[Edit: Your post has been edited to improve its value as an archive and to help others understand more precisely which plants you are writing about. You can read more about the details of writing plant names at Plant Names Thread.]

James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outsider, the one the D. regia is sitting on in the pic? LOL I dont use that for a water tray. I use it for something else. The deep ones I do keep the plants in with water and I got those from a local garden store. They are really thin and I have put a hole n about 3 of them so far. I will be thinking of something else here soon if I keep putting holes in the deep trays. If I slide the tray arcoss the bench and it snags a nail its toast.

I wish that was the biggest D. regia in cultivation. I got it from BobZ and it was a pup from his mother plant that was growing out the bottom of the pot he grew his in. It is getting big, but the pic BobZ showed me of his and his was still bigger. I look forward to that putting off some pups so I can devide adn get another plant and have some for trade too. The dew on that thing is absolutely amazing.

JB

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he is referring to the black tray thing under the D. adelae?

xvart.

edit: sorry just realized you answered this in your post. Things are not connecting as I read them. Sorry for the post.

"The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast