What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I grow petiolaris complex

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date
Should probably be fine then. Likely it is just reacting to local weather and will pull round on its own.

what size pots do you use in those tanks? They seem tall. I have been using typical 4" pots for complex plants and taller pots for tuberous. Do the complex prefer the taller pots as well?

6cm tall type. 6 x 6 x 10 cm tall. I use them as a matter of space economics (i.e. more pots per tank so fewer tanks) A standard 4" pot is fine though

I found it difficult to cross-pollinate my plants during the week, as they bloomed for only a few hours a day (while I was at work). I ended up taking my plants to work and pollinated them at my office. So, don't be ashamed! It's not easy... I do the pollinating on weekends nowadays.

I've very pleased with the ordensis x paradoxa as well! I haven't lost 1 single plant out of the batch :banana2: Strong plants!!

Once some of my other little ones develop their characteristics and get larger, I'll post another thread.

thanks Pyro!

-Homer

I was searching Petiolaris Complex cultivation topics and ended up here. Anyways, here is one of Homer's ordensis x paradoxa plants:

DSCF1722.jpg

Back