Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who likes pictures? (3 CP pix)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMorbus View Post
    Cobalt Crow: I just noticed this. Is that a little stowaway flytrap growing with the D. binata? I always enjoy finding little stowaways in my pots.
    The D. binata is actually in a small mini-bog with some VFT's. The stow-aways with them are d. alicea and a couple of hybrid pygmy sundews. I love stowaways too, except for the u. bisquimata which I allowed to proliferate in my garden before I realized what a pest it can be. Oh well, live and learn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I've been spelling scorpioides wrong for a very very long time. XD

Nice pictures! My primuliflora is sending up a flower stalk right now too. I like their flowers a lot.

Scorpiodes is probably one of my favorite pygmeas as well, mostly because it isn't really that... pygmea..ish?
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ChronoKiento: If you give the primulaflora a bit of room to spread, you'll get a patch of flowers in a year or so. I also have a p. macroceras which is supposed to have a beautiful flower. I just got it so I haven't seen it bloom yet. I hope it does this season.

Oh, my scorpiodes seems like it may be blooming too so I'll take some pictures and post if it happens.

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimscott View Post
    The gemmae season is basically over, but you may wanna send a PM to BigCarnivourKid
    Jim, would you please tell my stupid plants that. They won't listen to me. I took this pic 2 days ago. This is the second bunch (at least) from these plants.

@Cobalt Crow: Here's one (as in the only one )of the few "decent" pics I managed to take of my pink flowered scorpioides last June.

Steve
    The scorpioides nut
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCarnivourKid View Post
    Jim, would you please tell my stupid plants that. They won't listen to me. I took this pic 2 days ago. This is the second bunch (at least) from these plants.

@Cobalt Crow: Here's one (as in the only one )of the few "decent" pics I managed to take of my pink flowered scorpioides last June.

Steve
    The scorpioides nut
    It's tough to take a good picture of scorpiodes because of all the fine detail (in my opinion). The flower is prettier than I thought. I'm really looking forward to the blooms now!
    Last edited by Cobalt Crow; 03-24-2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Removed duplicate pix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12