All the seed that I used come from my original plant that died. I no longer have any extra seed, and do not know where you can find any at this time. They do surface from time to time, so keep an eye out for them.
Now on to the updates.
This is the one I just sanded the seed coat and placed in the pot.
This is the one I sanded the seed coat and cut the tip off. It soaked in water for 36 hours.
I just started to place the plants outside in full sun when I get home from work, typically 4:00 - 4:30 to sunset. I bring them back inside at night till I get home from work again the next day. The plants are very small and do not want them out in full sun all day, plus you never know when a surprise thunder storm might come along and create a mess for the tiny plants.
In case anyone wonders, it took me 5 seeds to get these 2 plants. The other seeds still have not germinated and at this point I do not expect them to.