What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its a dewy jungle !!

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
My filiformis bog
100_5757.jpg

Its a real jungle
100_5756.jpg

a bouquet for the ladies
100_5770.jpg

Wow that's so nice! The filiformis definitely rule that bog garden. o.o; I feel bad for the purps. xD

I'm trying to plan out a nice little bog garden myself, haven't gotten any of the stuff I need yet though.. procrastinating. ^^;

Yeah, I am going to have to move the purps to their own bog this month and place some taller Sarrs in this one.

Fantastic! I don't think fungus gnats are much of a problem with that bog :)

Impressive bog garden!

Are those Filiformis tracii? Nice pics

Chrono - It is a half whiskey barrel with a pond insert that is about 12-14" deep. I have 3 of these barrel bogs of varying depth.

Jeff - those are ssp filiformis. But I have noticed that the California Sunset I just received this spring has identical flowers. The tentacles do look very green in the picture, and so far this year seem fairly green (but redder than the pics appear). But, in the past few years that have definitely been quite red.

EXPERTS?

Last edited:
neat!

Really. My filiformis filiformis look nowhere near as robust. Must be your green-thumb. :)
Keep it up!

Back