Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just some petiolaris group pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Homer,

For any of my TAHBWG petiolaris complex clones I have pretty much an unlimited supply from my TC buddy so I don't bother with leaf cuttings of it. I have not been very good at taking cuttings of other clones, mostly because of space issues but I hope to work at a few this summer time permitting.

For ease of propogation I definitly prefer TC because I can pull anywhere from 2-30 plants from a flask and I have 99% survival so it beats even my best runs of leaf propogation.

You did not send me that falconeri but the HL clone does indeed originate from you. It came to me from our mutual friend who had to give up his growing of this group.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For any of my TAHBWG petiolaris complex clones I have pretty much an unlimited supply from my TC buddy

Really? You must be the most fortunate Petiolaris Complex grower out there! Good deal. Is it me, or are these plants circulating more and more over the past few years? Anyway, what does TAHBWG stand for? I missed that one.

bye for now,

Homer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by homer View Post

Really? You must be the most fortunate Petiolaris Complex grower out there! Good deal. Is it me, or are these plants circulating more and more over the past few years?

Really. I do consider myself very fortunate to have met up with my TC buddy. It is a mutually beneficial relationship, I provide him with a good deal of material as well.

These plants have been circulating more of late. Part would probably have to do with AgriStarts getting their hands on falconeri and kenneallyi (both of those originate from my TC buddy actually). I also like to think that I have made a bit of an impact as I know I have passed out dozens of falconeri, but maybe I am just being a little vain.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good growing as always, Pyro. Your D. ordensis looks like it has a magic ball of white light originating from the center! Like the gateway to enlightenment. I can't stop looking.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful plants Travis. I love the petiolaris group. They are some spectacular 'dews.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ATSA NICE!!!!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, welcome back Tamlin! Good to see you posting again.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12