My questions are:
1. Anyone uses LFS with good results? I have another friend whose pygmies are growing in LFS so I tried when I got some D. pygmae seeds.
2. How large should the D. pymaea plants be before I try to stimulate the production of gemmae? My largest puchella hybrid is more than an inch across.
3. Anyone who has tried Tamlin's method of stimulating gemmae production and has experiences to share?
4. They keep flowering. Are seeds viable?
5. If I keep them growing and growing, will they go into dormancy themselves and produce gemmae for me? My growing conditions is 365 days later spring/summer.