What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuberous drosera help

Well I sowed some peltata 3 months ago according to what I wrote on the pot;I have no idea what I'm doing wrong ??? I resowed the pot with some more seed a month ago nothing....... Have any ideas ? EDIT Okay well I am going to have to wait longer. Unless someone wants to get rid of a small peltata tuber or whatever.

Thanks :D I did this "Drosera peltata and D. macrantha will germinate if planted by the first week of September " Bummer well I wil keep on reading the artical...................
Well I will see if anything grows;if not I will do the warm summer stratification.

Well keep your fingers crossed as it is only the 2nd week of Nov.

Wait as long as it takes. I waited 2 years for my Macrantha, Platypoda, & ramellosa. Nothing.

tuberous can take a long time......

Okay,I could cheat and mist with some 500 ppm ga3. I think I could screw up;so
I think I should wait

As others have said; WAIT. Took my ramellosa 3 years to germinate and it is not uncommon for the seed to take a year. One thing I have found can help is to let the pot get exposed to temps of 40-45F for a few nights, that temp drop can help trigger germination.

Okay putting pot oustide;
and if that does not work this year I will let them toast next summer.
I may try Drosera glanduligera or sessiflora with ga3;when I stratifie
my sarracenia seeds.

Back