What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera regia

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
There have been some pictures posted recently of some of Pyro's flasked plants that he was kind enough to share. Here is the Drosera regia R2 I received. The very small one in the big pot is growing back from the roots of the plants that died back after deflasking and potting. The small D. regia in the second picture is one I got in a trade quite some time ago.

IMAGE_00108.jpg

IMAGE_00109.jpg

And a non-D. regia bonus picture for your viewing pleasure, lol. One flower stalk and another on the way.

IMAGE_00110.jpg

xvart.

Looking good. Mine all died back and nothing is growing back yet. I can only hope!

Ditto Mitch!

Good job. I like how CPs get color right away. Even the babies look nice. Unlike typical home flowers that don't show color for a long time.

Mine croaked too but my D. anglica died and they came back in much more numbers they are soo happy :D
Now I know I need cool flourscent lgithing and gladware or whatever to slowely harden them off....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back