What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9 capensis typical
4 capensis albino
1 sessilifolia
11 capillaris
5 nidiformis
4 spatulata
4 burmannii
7 adelae
2 binata
16 tokaiensis

DSC08135.jpg

DSC08137.jpg

DSC08138.jpg

DSC08139.jpg

DSC08140.jpg

DSC08141.jpg

LOL! If you wanna see Perlite.... check out Cindy's plant pictures!

Out of curiosity, what is in the plastic pot in the center of the top picture?

that's what i was wondering too.

and how many tub do you have? @_@

This is also with 4 bulbs at 2850 lumens each. Now I hope the stuff does better.

The big pot is a ventrata but its dying. Has 2 roots the size of nidiformis roots. It's surely on it's way to the green heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'dews are lookin' pretty good, but that ventrata... are you sure you didn't run it over with a lawnmower? :p

N. x ventrata is pretty tough, it may still recover. It was my first CP that wasn't able to die on me even though I watered it with tap/let it go bone dry many times/put it in a burning bright part of the yard/etc..

The 'dews are lookin' pretty good, but that ventrata... are you sure you didn't run it over with a lawnmower? :p

LOL actually I sort of did but it was a pair of scissors :(

I read on a site to clip off all the leaves to help the growing tip survive. Well it seems to be doing the complete opposite. Now I'm stuck with almost a foot long twig LOL

The growing tip is very flimsy and not as sturdy as before. And I would expect a nep to have more roots than 2-3 little ones. I think it's days are numbered. Once the growing tip goes I'm just going to toss a bunch of dews in there I guess.

Oh I just realized you guys might be talking about the little glass jar in the middle. That is VFT seeds that are doing nothing. Been in there for a month. Going to toss the whole jar when this week ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
:boogie: now just give them time they should look healthier.

Back