What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. adelae

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

D. venusta

DSC_0024.jpg

D. alicae

DSC_0025.jpg

D. spatulata

DSC_0026.jpg

D. dielsiana

DSC_0030.jpg

D. admirabilis 'Small Form'

DSC_0032.jpg

D. madagascariensis

DSC_0045.jpg

D. nitidula x pulchella

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

D. pygmae

DSC_0062.jpg

D. glabripes 'Hermanus'

DSC_0068.jpg

D. dichatoma 'Giant'

DSC_0086.jpg

D. peltata

DSC_0087.jpg

D. filiformis 'Tracyi'

DSC_0092.jpg

enjoy

Great pics Max. Thanks for sharin.

You've got a nice collection there....great pics too.

I should try adelea have a humid warm tank but will it like my 4 foot 80 watt shoplight fixture if it is 2 feet away in 75F with 80% humidity ? I killed my last ones

wow thats alot of binata in that little pot.

Thanks, and Jm it should do fine in those conditions.

My D.aliciae looks different from yours O_O. It's green and the tentacles are more crimson. You sure it's fine? (although mine just began to grow them in my terrarium, they were shipped across the country you know!)

I like the D. binata pic. Very nice and full looking.

Thanks, And capensis I grow my D. aliciae under high light levels so it has obtained that color.

Nice and dewie, just the way I like um! Great job man. Keep up the good work.

Josh

I wish someone would explain to me the difference between D. dielsiana and D. alicae.

Those are nice pics! What growing conditions do you use?

-Flash

Thanks. Fryster, D. dielsiana is smaller than D. alicae and the leaves are more like those of D. spatulata and thats about all the differences I can see.

They are grown in 70- 80% humidity with 70-80F daytime temps and 50-60F night temps, they are sitting in about 3/4" of water and are 10" away from 4 40 watt bulbs.

Back