What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Almost spring!

D.binata dichotoma

2321346794_d38c15d4a9.jpg

Jerry

So nice to see! Show us the opened flowers.

no flowers jim :) its a leaf! it looks like its going to be forked too. you sure its plain binata?

Alex

It's D.binata dichotoma,sorry.I fixed it in the post.

Jerry

Nice shot! Thanks for uploading! :)

YES! It is almost Spring!!

I got all excited when I saw my forgotten D. 'California Sunset' breaking open and exposing some green leaf tips. I picked at it a little gently with tweezers and pulled off some of the brown hairy husk to free more leaf tips.

It has really "sprouted" more since I moved it back under the grow-lights. It's fascinating to watch something that looks totally dead spring back to life. This 'California Sunset' gets really big! I think it's gonna be bigger this year than last. :D I may have to remove it from the growrack in that case. hehe.....

California_Sunset.jpg

That's nice to see. I'm just hoping everything stayed alive over the winter. The only thing I have ever made it through winter was a s.purpurea. Good job though.

Back