I have a little mini bog that I made outside in my "Serenity Garden" which receives filtered light until around 11 o'clock in the morning. In the mini bog i have an Adalae, Capensis, and Aliciae, and these plants have been here for at least a month now. Everything seemed to be going fine until this last week when we had a SoCal hotspell of around 5 days in a row of 90-100 degree heat. Unfortunately, my Adalae did not seem to like it, and much of its dew is now gone (possibly evaporated?) except on the newest leaves which seem to be the healthiest. So anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if my plant is just going through shock and will recover. Also, I am planning on starting a small 10 gallons terrarium pretty soon for some Neps...do you think it would be a good idea to possibly move the Adalae in there instead of keeping him outside? So ya thanks for any replies!!!