I've got some plants growing nicely, so I've decided its about time I do some more research!
Here are some questions I have:
1. How long does it normally take for sundews to grow to full, mature size, from seed? (Assuming they were in the correct conditions and were thriving!)
2. How long does it normally take for sundew seeds to germinate? I always thought it was 3-4 weeks, in ideal conditions, but is this number true for all sundews? Which sundews, if any, break this 'rule'?
3. What conditions are optimal for the following species:
4. I've heard you can feed baby sundews on dried bloodworm. Is this true? If so, how do you do it? How much? Does it help the baby sundew at all, and does it carry any risks? Do you store the dried bloodworms in the fridge?
5. Does anyoe have any tips for growing D. Filiformis, normal form? I keep killing mine!