What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone,

A couple pics of my Pygmy Drosera.

Drosera nitidula x pulchella

DSC_0002-8.jpg

Drosera occidentallis x pulchella

DSC_0004-6.jpg

Drosera helodes

DSC_0008-8.jpg

Drosera pygmaea

DSC_0011-7.jpg

Drosera paleacea ssp. paleacea

DSC_0012-3.jpg

Drosera roseana

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Drosera enodes 'Scotts River'

DSC_0021-2.jpg

Drosera sp. Carburug

DSC_0025-2.jpg

Drosera scorpiodies 'Gidge Gunnup'

DSC_0029.jpg

Max

They look nice! Good job!

Is that a utriculata in your pot of Drosera pygmaea? Nice collection!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Max, have you confirmed that it is actually Drosera pygmaea?

It appears that D. patens x occidentalis subsp. occidentalis (Drosera x "Lake Badgerup") has been making the rounds in the LACPS as D. pygmaea.

Thanks!

Warren: I havent thought about it till now so im not quite sure, I did recieve it from Peter D'Amato though and not from someone at the LACPS.

T-D: yep thats a utricularia im not sure what species though as it has never flowered.

Heh, I thought the pots and mounded mix looked familiar. Usually Lois' hand-writing on the labels is a dead give-away. They didn't have any D. pygmaea in the sales area when I was up there in June.

They're probably the real deal but then the D. nitidula x pulchella I got from a nursery further north appears to be D. omissa x pulchella. Just have to wait until they flower again.

The Utricularia is probably U. bisquamata. A few of the pots I've gotten from Peter are co-habited with that species.

beautiful pygmies, i cant wait for mine to get here!

Looking real good!

I just stoped buying from any nursery....i'm sick and tired of they incompetence in iding their pygmys...it's like a lottery...you don't know what you get until it's in your hand. In case you guys wonder, i'm talking about CC nursery (up north).

Back