What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My few collection.
Hope you enjoy!
D. pulchella ´Scot River`
OgAAALz0y-APPLklbj__c3h7EBhBKsOYbmJC5Y_wG9mclDo8w0Y4o5llRx_eViMVM3xG9XL4fmGxJ9qvq-h_pJicdbIAm1T1UHSUdXX0NC-jJJ021RjlBoUT337J.jpg

D. omissa
OgAAAFL7MXc7jqU1C06msINq7X5lcQIPuecgSBVz5DDo5gWioXLHRP7VV7uAqD9woczp73ApVMF9Fo951Lc5Y6014aYAm1T1ULerRcbVRUk-jwuGK4FPasem5KJ3.jpg

D. adelae
OgAAAAn0V4c-FcwEeofxUvqDLzYSZgpk4rcB0JFOfB-aRDNUX-kfZtLrDHPB7DUNeVzNw9uOVit7ShX0uQUHfLlq5UgAm1T1UD-yspLgx8XylXcc7LrHy3EdLoBF.jpg

D. burmannii ´Hong kong`
OgAAAFHaOJatyxUdH_zzLJcyIyxdtmEFyvh0-RlL2wKjevHR9JbmTqtr4WA8pTY2ICHSu0cpGxQeUeaZ20w0hJHmOpgAm1T1UAYcZDlLQcjx6xQdldeYNib1ZNKe.jpg

D. burmannii ´Red`
OgAAAOKHqUQQ7Ib6oa9l7eINb2vOL_e8hV538Aflru4aWNOHi0hj6s32DNB9vfAhlQFdOVjc_ttEc3r9RRhdWhuKF0YAm1T1UDOSraG6z1zsMRWsMsf3Saqt8cUg.jpg

D. ascendens
OgAAAFRNmwbo1QGh5Ork5EgbA1ymlQ821OkElYrRmDBb40npLKWYDgytTBD-GIOp3KrPXfAqIMPwi7yNoSgYoFkomC8Am1T1UBv1U-jbeODT8HmOO7cO4JBWxwo_.jpg

D. villosa
OgAAAFVnSc7nZuLSoZG7doxolViifo1cYkj2-sFwzGv5zAdzQDZlCHfqrWhaioJhkZWnFihvhR2MVBiPLeDe_tYkfmsAm1T1UPeh1QkYobG_Q7gPI8HL9AMv6eKE.jpg

Drosophyllum lusitanicum
OgAAANwFQcwvYNyjFDYKB0oLOaDpmD8HPrZzv7jfBQFqfZH_VeEtEsPCgxzCHF55ZEnWiBtGtrgnS4-yS3S8LLDeoK8Am1T1UAGirUjlVz4HySg6d1T24po7yau5.jpg

Byblis liniflora
OgAAAGsM79zQZsgP2v4WRtpNoyGN1O202jhAkUXvjWXkFsE4--YjttnTjOXyRQW6RJCohOghWpH9w26nP3IwtZxr97oAm1T1UPchFjrQGgwEY9r5qTL2mn1i3h0t.jpg

Thanks for all.

Have these been posted before?

i believe 75% of these pics are new. They look beautiful, Marcos!
You're growing the pygmies outdoors? I can never get them to look that good out there...
Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful stuff! Nice Byblis!

If I'm ever going to be in Brazil, I know who to visit. ;)

Hi,
Yes, I am growing outdoor my pygmies but I protect from rain.

i believe 75% of these pics are new. They look beautiful, Marcos!
You're growing the pygmies outdoors? I can never get them to look that good out there...
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Clue,
You will be welcome here.

Hey!
Gemmae already this year on D. omissa? Or is that an older pic?

Also, do you mind if I ask where you got your Byblis seed? It does not look like B. liniflora...but rather a different species.

Happy Growing,
Brian.

Hi, Marcos Ono. May I know what media are you using for Drosophyllum ? How is your growing condition? Maximum and minimum temperature & humidity ?

Still looking great as usual! And I still love that D. burmanii ´red´.

Hey!
Gemmae already this year on D. omissa? Or is that an older pic?

Also, do you mind if I ask where you got your Byblis seed? It does not look like B. liniflora...but rather a different species.

Happy Growing,
Brian.

Hi Brian,
This pics were taking last month and my D. omissa is producing a lot of gemmaes.
About my Byblis, well, I got from many friends and I choice the vigorous one for one year.
I never get luck with others species.
Thank you.

Hi Piscesilim,
To keep alive Drosophyllum here is very difficult.
I mix 50% of sand with sphagnum moss and keep a little dry.
This plant do not like transplanting.
Here the maximum temperature is 30°C and the minimum is 0°C some times.
I do not know much about this plant but is surviving here.
Thanks for nice words.

Great Collection Of drosera's i simple love the drosophyllum though great pics keep up the good work ;)

Back