What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many flowers perhaps?

I had no idea I planted so many of these this year, yikes. :-O

IMG_9392.jpg

IMG_9398.jpg

That's a very nice view, Larry! I love this hybrid....the allantostigma looks nice too.

oh snap!

How/where are you growing them? They all look great!

Its like "wheres waldo?!"

That's awesome, just think how much gemmae you'll have to plant. xD

Wow, that's packed in there a lot more than what I do with mine. o_O; Maybe it's time to reconsider how packed I plant Gemmae, heh! :)

wow, that a lot of flowers! I like the little red one... rofl

Very beautiful! Is that a callistos or a pulchella in the mix?

What species? And i saw how there's one red flower

Not sure what's producing that organge/red flower, need to look at the tag. Pack em in tight, they don't seem to mind. :)

I like orange flowers more, this isn't from that plant, but it is orange.
3564107305_8694f6ab30_o.jpg

Oh, wow. VERY nice! I like how there's an outcast in the picture. :D

Planting them this tight it's nice when they flower...as you can see. There is a down side to it....the plants as individuals tend to grow slower and stay smaller than when some space is given. Some are speculating that this is due the plants eliminating some substances through their roots and inhibit the growth of others if too close so they can have the needed space.

@ awgaupp : he probably has 3 pots of allantostigma x omissa (in the back 2nd photo), a pot of allantostigma (probably)(in the front center) and the orange one looks to be a pulchella

Good eye Marius, that pot in the front is allanostigma.

Back