What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallo everyone, I'd just like to share my favourite sundews I have at the moment. Some of them I don't really remeber if I've already posted them, but oh well.

D. 'lake badgerup'---this is my first pygmy, it's doing well but I don't like how the soil collapsed into the pot so next time I will pack the soil into the pot more, and I'll wash it too to keep the mosses and stuff out. I really love these little guys...
006.JPG

Venusta plantlets---I had three or so big plants but I divided them and took lots of root cuttings and leaf cuttings and now I have a bunch a small plants. They grow faster then I thought when fed. the bigger one in the back is from root cuttings.
013.JPG

017.JPG

D slackii from root cutting, compared to leaf cutting plantlets in the back:
025.JPG

burmannii 'giant red' form. it grew pretty big after feeding:
004.JPG

010.JPG

D. aliciea (donno if I spelled it right) one of my little plants from Blokeman:
006.JPG

D adelae---I love this plant, although I started giving it too much light and it made much smaller leaves. but now it's in a small bowl terrarium along with other adeale plants that I made for my friend... lol
114.JPG

Spatulata 'fraiser island' form. this form was doing well until I gave it too my friend for a while and he starved it from light, but oh well. I have it again and it's doing well again.
045.JPG

last but not least, D. slackii narrow leaf form. I fed this one also and it's making slightly bigger leaves now and growing faster.
103.JPG

Thanks for looking!

nice dev :D

Awwww cute!

Nice work!

VERY nice plants!

Great stuff, Devon. I really like the burmannii.

Very nice plants; thanks for sharing!

thankyou very much everyone! glad you liked them!

Nice dews!

very nice work- you sure have put together a nice collection in a short time and they look great!!!!!!

lovely sundews! love the red d burmannii!!! :)

Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate the comments!

Bravo Devon!

Excellent looking dews you have growing in your collection.

Your awesomeness is inspiring!

Back