What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

paradoxa hybrid pics

thez_yo

instigator
Just got some paradoxa hybrids in a trade so here they are...looking a little mushed right after getting unpacked, but I hope they do super well for me in the coming months! :boogie: I love petiolaris dews!

P6210021.jpg

P6210019.jpg

P6210018.jpg

Looks like some paradoxa in the lineage.

Well, yes, seeing as how they're paradoxa hybrids ;-)

I misread that. I was thinking they were Petiolaris Complex hybrids that contaimed paradoxa. My bad.

You got those from Mach, didn't you? I have a sibling of one of those plants. ;)

There's a nursery very near me that sells a few neps and a bunch of other CPs too. But there's this one pot with some GIANT sarrs in it, and it has a sundew that looks much like yours except smaller. It's $100 though, and I can't afford that... The main reason I want it really is the sundew. I ENVY YOU!!

There's a nursery very near me that sells a few neps and a bunch of other CPs too. But there's this one pot with some GIANT sarrs in it, and it has a sundew that looks much like yours except smaller. It's $100 though, and I can't afford that... The main reason I want it really is the sundew. I ENVY YOU!!

Trade for one? I've gotten all but one of my petiolaris dews in trade...

Back