What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. sp. "south Africa"
003.JPG

Drosera burmannii "humpty doo" (seeds from sundewman)
017.JPG

016.JPG

D. burmannii
018.JPG

D. x "snyderi" (seeds from Iggy on cpukforum)
019.JPG

Drosera venusta "albino"/"alba"
021.JPG

I'm looking for some interesting contrast with the normal venusta and the albino form... Is there a reason why the typical venusta seedlings are still flat to the ground? (seeds from typical venusta are from sundewman, seeds from albino form are from Iggy on cpukforum.)
022.JPG

023.JPG

D. alicae (location form, seeds from iggy)
020.JPG

small hamiltonnii
024.JPG

D. adelae making smaller leaves for some reason... I haven't given it more light or anything, any other ideas?
027.JPG

D. filiformis "florida all red" form
029.JPG

D. tokeiansis (seeds from sundewman)
034.JPG

My crazy capensis set up. All of the dews here are capensis forms and hybrids, except for that one little pot of D. filiformis 'florida all red" in the back... :D
035.JPG

alba (seeds from iggy)
036.JPG

typical (seeds originated from sundewman)
039.JPG

another much nicer filiformis "florida all red" seedling (seeds from iggy)
042.JPG

044.JPG

Canadian hardy filiformis ssp. filiformis. Apparently a mature plant of this survived being in a frozen "block of ice" for a while... or something
047.JPG

and that's it! Thanks for looking!

Wow, why you complain about your plants, I don't know :-))

That's an great selection! The maroon D. filiformis & D. burmanii "Humpty Doo" are stunning :)

teehee, I complain about my sarracenia mostly. :D

Thankyou very much good sir.

Beautiful sundews devon:).

if you dont mind my asking, how old are those seedlings? they look great!

Wonderful collection! I can't wait till my sundews are larger ... all I have now are sprouts & seedlings.

wow, everything is looking wonderful!

I hate to say it, but it looks like i must've mislabeled those D. venusta seeds...
So it looks like you'll have to change the label on that one to D. natalensis- sorry for the screwup!

Great looking dews! Great job!

Wow your dews are so nice and dewy :love:

Wow! Thankyou for all of the comments!

Beautiful sundews devon.

Thanks!

if you dont mind my asking, how old are those seedlings? they look great!

Thankyou!

They are all different ages. Some of them I got at different times and other sprouted later. I know that the burmannii plants are about 3 months old... same with the sp. south africa, and natalensis. The others are all roughly a month and a half younger?

Wonderful collection! I can't wait till my sundews are larger ... all I have now are sprouts & seedlings.

Thank you. :-D It's definetly very fun to watch them grow up. This is what my natalenis looked like in february: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_VDaD2egE6ZY/TU8SVxz6M4I/AAAAAAAAC60/w0uNaYl8La0/s640/061.JPG

Those are the ones in the pot ith my venusta albino (I had them labeled venusta)

wow, everything is looking wonderful!

I hate to say it, but it looks like i must've mislabeled those D. venusta seeds...
So it looks like you'll have to change the label on that one to D. natalensis- sorry for the screwup!

Thanks Aaron!

No problem about that. They still look gorgeous at least, and I will still have that contrast with my venusta albino!

Great looking dews! Great job!

Thanks Jim!

Wow your dews are so nice and dewy

o rlly nao?

:D Thanks Thez.

Are u having moss problems with D.toke?

My adelae is producing smaller leaves too without a change in light. I have no idea why either.

Back